Preserve capital whilst generating a regular interest income through investments in a diversified portfolio of fixed income securities and money market instruments issued by the Kenyan Government, East Africa and other corporate Institutions of repute.
The Fund is suitable for the following categories of investors;
- Investors who require a low to medium risk investment offering a competitive income yield, capital appreciation and partial liquidity.
- A medium risk abode for investors who wish to save and grow assets while earning a competitive income yield.
- Ideal for investors who wish to make a lump sum investment and wish to build up the lump sum through regular savings transferring the amount to other more aggressive portfolios.
- Ideal for investors who want exposure to Fixed Income Investments with minimal capital
The Investment Policy and Authorized Investments
In order to achieve its investment objective, the assets of the Enwealth Fixed Income Fund will be invested according to the following policies:
- Invest in money market and debt securities which are usually available to the entire spectrum of investors;
- Universe of investments includes: interest-bearing securities such as bank deposits, bank acceptances, treasury bills, commercial paper, whether listed or unlisted treasury bonds, corporate bonds.
- Income yield and capital gains will be primary drivers of investment returns.
- The portfolio may contain low allocation of off-shore exposure as a hedge against the domestic currency and economy occasionally.
Through such investments, the Fund will seek to benefit from the most competitive yields and valuation upside available.
Investment Risk Profile
This is a medium risk investment fund.
|Liquidity||Daily liquidity (Liquidations paid within T+4 days)|
|Preferred Investment tenure||Below 12 months|
|Taxation||Withholding Tax on interest income charged to the fund|
|Regulated||Yes. by the Capital Markets Authority|
Suitable for investors with:
|Unit price||Kshs 1 per share|
|Initial Investment||KSH 1000|
|Minimum Monthly Top-Up||KSH 1000|
|Pricing Frequency||Based on daily NAV per unit|
- There are no guarantees on the client’s capital as the performance of units and interest- bearing investments in the underlying unit trust determines the value of the unit holders in the Fund.
- The yield of units can go down as well as up as a result of changes in the value of the underlying investments.
- Past performance should not be used as a guide to future investment performance.
- The investment may be held in any number of funds, combination, or proportions subject to the fund minimums. These unit trusts can be selected to suit different investment needs and they can be combined to build a diversified portfolio.
- The yield of units or the price of units, and the unit’s income and distributions may vary.
- In certain specified circumstances investors’ right to redeem their units may be suspended.