Its is a Social Welfare Fund established to accord members and their immediate family financial assistance in case of death, permanent disability, retrenchment or sickness. It aims to provide financial relief to IHRM members and/or their families through:
What is IHRM Benevolent Fund?
The benefits are funded through annual subscription by members. The annual subscription towards the Fund are as follows:
- KES 3,500 for Basic Option
- KES 7,000 for Bronze Option
- KES 10,500 for Silver Option
- KES 14,000 for Gold Option
- KES 17,500 for Platinum Option
Annual member: Shall be required to pay a renewable yearly fee in order to secure any assistance from the Fund.
- Membership subscription to the Fund will be made through:
- IHRM M-Pesa Pay bill No – 355050
- Account Number – Membership Number
- Provision welfare support to our members on loss of their jobs
- Provision of welfare support to the families of our deceased members.
- Funding education for members children in the event of our members demise
- Provision of welfare support to our members diagnosed with critical illness.
Frequently Asked Questions
All IHRM members.
Membership subscription to the Fund will be made through: IHRM M-Pesa Pay bill No – 355050
Account Number – Membership Number
Members in case of retrenchment, incapacitation, illness and demise of his/ her
immediate family member.
Family of the members i.e. children, spouse or parents in event of their demise .